Submission Deadline: June 30, 2017
- All proposals must be submitted through the electronic proposal submission form (proposal submission period is now closed). In the submission form, you will be presented with a text box in which to provide a brief abstract of your presentation, as well as a second text box in which to provide a description of your presentation in 250-350 words.
- All communication about the proposal will be via email with the person listed as the primary presenter.
- All presenters must be registered conference participants. If you are presenting as a group, each group member must register for the conference.
- If you are planning to attend the conference whether or not you present, please register for it now. If you do not want to register if your proposal is not accepted as a presentation, you can wait until you receive word before you register. Be aware, however, that there are a limited number of hotel rooms available at the Kansas City Marriott Downtown at our special MIDTESOL Conference discount, and those may fill up before you register if you choose to wait. (Other Kansas City hotels may have rooms available at regular rates at that time, if this is your situation.)
- Crossroads for Colleague Connections – MIDTESOL has set aside rooms for “unconference” sessions. Topic discussion sessions will be 45 minutes in length. If you submit a topic by 5:00 pm on Friday, July 28, the topic and time will be printed in the program book. To submit a topic, click here.
Notification of acceptance will be sent to the primary presenter via email.
Proposal Submissions are now closed
Click the link below to see a
COPY of the 2017 Proposal Submission Form