The Student Exchange and Visitor Program (SEVP) recently published their first Stakeholders Issues Response Report. The report provides an overview of where the program stands with many items of interest to the academic community. Inside this report, you can find the latest information on hot topics, such as:
- Processing times for Form I-17 updates;
- SEVIS functionality;
- Reduced course load regulatory provisions;
- Pathway programs guidance;
- Field representative knowledge and utilization; and
- The student transfer process.
Click here to read the full report.