PROPOSAL SUBMISSION INSTRUCTIONS
- All proposals must be submitted through the electronic proposal submission form.
- Proposers are limited to submitting in a maximum of three (3) sessions of any type or length.
- In the submission form, you will be presented with a text box in which to provide a brief abstract of your presentation, as well as a second text box in which to provide a description of your presentation in 250-350 words.
- All communication about the proposal will be via email with the person listed as the primary presenter.
- All presenters must be registered conference participants. If you are presenting as a group, each group member must register for the conference.
- If you are planning to attend the conference whether or not you present, please register for it now. If you do not want to register if your proposal is not accepted as a presentation, you can wait until you receive word before you register. Be aware, however, that there are a limited number of hotel rooms available at the Kansas City Marriott Downtown at our special MIDTESOL Conference discount, and those may fill up before you register if you choose to wait. (Other Kansas City hotels may have rooms available at regular rates at that time, if this is your situation.)
- Click here to see the text of the proposal submission for planning purposes.
- Submission Deadline: June 29, 2018
The proposal period has ended.
Notification of acceptance will be sent to the primary presenter via email.
See the Travel Award section for details on the Presenter Travel Awards and the Best Student Proposal Award.
MIDTESOL is setting aside space at the conference venue for “unconference” sessions in our Colleague Connections initiative.
You can submit a proposal request to reserve a space for 45 minutes to gather with colleagues and facilitate an informal discussion on the industry topic of your choice. If you submit a topic by 5:00 pm on Friday, July 28, the topic and time will be printed in the program. Click here to reserve a space.